HEAD FOOTBALL COACH - 2016/2017 School Year
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES/PARA-PROFESSIONAL (EDUCATIONAL AIDE)
Richmond Heights Local Schools is seeking Educational Aide candidates for the 2016-2017 school year to work with students and school personnel in an elementary school building.
This full time position is a 6.5 hour position, Monday through Friday for the remainder of the 2016-17 school year. Minimum Qualifications:
Candidates will be contacted by Richmond Heights Local Schools to schedule interviews.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to obtain the appropriate license from the State of Ohio.
- Minimum of two year successful experience working with children with social, emotional, and behavioral needs preferred.
- Prior experience working in an educational classroom setting.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the tasks involved.
- Be courteous, tactful and understanding of young people
- Desire, ability, and patience to assist and work with students with special needs in a learning environment on a day-to-day basis.
- Interest in children and education.
- Capable of dealing with confidential student records.
- Clean FBI/BCI background check
Appropriate license and criminal background check required.
A competitive salary and fringe benefit package will be offered to the best qualified candidate
Candidates are required to apply on line at www.esc-cc.org, Employment Link, Current Opportunities.
Chartwell Food Services
Please contact Ann DeMell at 216-692-0086 ext. 571237 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVERS
MAINTENANCE - PART TIME EVENINGS
SUBSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL AIDE
Elementary and Secondary Schools