If your child will be 5 years old before September 30, 2017, they are eligible for Kindergarten in the fall of 2017. Our Kindergarten Registration Packet is available by clicking on the link on the right side of this page.
RICHMOND HEIGHTS LOCAL SCHOOLS
447 Richmond Road
Richmond Heights, OH 44143
(216) 692-7395 phone (216) 692-8487 fax
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Welcome to Richmond Heights Registration!
Thanks for choosing Richmond Heights Local School District. Please be informed of the following procedures for registering your child. To register your child, please complete a packet and call (216) 692-7395 to schedule an appointment. Registration packets are available by clicking on the link on the right side of this page. In addition, you can visit our Administrative Building located at 447 Richmond Road to pick up a hard copy of the application. The Registrar’s office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 3:30PM and is located inside the Administrative Building.
Registrations are by appointment only. Please complete our registration packet prior to your scheduled appointment. A parent or legal guardian must be present when registering.
Please supply the district with the following documents:
- A current Driver’s License or current State ID of the adult registering the student (s)
- Complete registration application
- Original or certified copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Notarized Residency Affidavit found in the registration packet submitted with appropriate documents (lease, mortgage, or deed). The district will not enroll without proof of residence
- A copy of the child’s Immunization record signed by their Primary Care Physician or copies from their previous school
- Stamped, certified copy of court order establishing custody or guardianship (if applicable)
We are excited to have you join us and look forward to meeting with you soon!
"It's a New Day for the Richmond Heights Way"