Every day at Right At School is a chance to learn, play and grow. Safe and on-site at your school, in a place full of caring educators, new and best friends, and heaps of fun!
Don't let your child miss out on the excitement of the program! Below is what you and your child can expect "Right At School"
- "We keep homework stress where it belongs — with us. Our educators group kids into age-appropriate homework pods and help everyone complete assignments on time."
- "Kids enjoy a variety of Disguised Learning activities every day, exploring math & science, reading & writing, nature & outdoor learning, creative & performing arts, and community service."
- "We give kids a chance to focus on their own interests, whether that means quietly reading a great book or joining friends to design a feat of engineering!"
- "We do a fun ‘fitness blast’ every day—moving & shaking, doing stretches, or enjoying quick team games that deliver laughs, smiles and high-fives."
- "Indoors and outdoors, our games and sports feel just right for all skill levels. From the basics (kickball, volleyball… you know the drill!) to some wild and crazy games developed in our top secret movement lab, we make sure kids have fun and enjoy the feeling of being on the team!"
- "Our childhood experts carefully design social activities that encourage kids to find the best in themselves and others. From character-building to diverse cultural experiences, kids of all ages come home from Right At School with bigger smiles, new friends, and a real feeling of growth."
- "Being a Right At School Junior Educator is a unique opportunity to grow. Every day, our Junior Educators lead the Town Hall session, choose activities, and develop leadership skills by helping to coordinate the day’s learning, play, and growth activities."
- "There’s no better opportunity to grow as a member of the local community than getting out and serving others. Our annual Right At School Gives Back program lets kids work together on service projects that support their neighbors and community."
~Right At School